Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm back!

It's been a long time since I last posted to this blog. I wanted to do one of two things. I want to see if Google still blocks us because of the term "Kill Shot". If I don't make any new posts Google won't update any listing for for the site. So here I am. Making a post. :)

I also wanted to ask the question. Are there any bots for Warhammer Online? As you know we promote a WoW Bot. I really enjoyed playing wow a lot longer when botting. I know not everyone would agree with that. But I had fun with it.

Now I'm looking to see if there are other bots out there for other games such as WAR. I'm not saying that I will actually doing anything with them. but I do want to learn a bit more about them and share what I find.

If you know of any please reply.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home